The RXi is a fully automated standalone inspection system for 6” reticles many options including Particle Detection
System (PDS), Macro Inspection Unit (MIU), Air knife – particle blow off station and Reticle Rotary Unit.
The RXi system supports reticle storage, retrieval and transfer between a variety of reticle carrier types. The high
throughput RXi optimizes the scanner/stepper utilization.
The RXi is suitable for a variety of tasks:
- Incoming inspection
- Fast automated qualification between process cycles
- Substitute mask handling by operators for manual inspection
- Defect inspection between process steps
- No scanner idle time; defined reticle arrives safe, on time, correctly orientated, clean with controlled quality.
- Decision maker due to inline particle detection, inspection without impacting scanner throughput
- Fully automated reticle handling, defined inspection procedures
- Reliable, safe handling prevents reticle and pellicle damages and human mistakes
- Checks quality over reticle life time
- Verifies quality reticle delivery at all times